Expertise and Solutions for the Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics Industry
Connection of lines with different good/bad parts separation, dynamic set-up times for format changes, measuring productivity … regardless of whether it is filling or packaging lines – we know the diverse challenges of your industry and offer the right solutions.
Your Digitalization Partner for Reliable Production Control
Highest quality standards of your products, extensive standardization and sustainable, resource saving use of raw materials … Our MES not only helps to optimize the production processes, but of course also supports the accurate compliance with strict regulations regarding labeling, hygiene and safety. A ‘production navigator’ not only relieves line managers in production of a stressful daily routine.
FASTEC 4 PRO creates a tangible added value from the shop floor to the company management. In the production of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, there can be no concessions on safety. This is why our customers rely on our software solutions, e.g. for filling or packaging of liquids and tablets, in blisters, tubes, vials or bottles. With our modular software we produce individual solutions for digital production. Transparent, expandable and adaptable at any time.
Selection of Our Customers in the Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics Industry
Our Pharmaceutical Brochure – Challenges, Solutions, Potentials
Learn details about industry-specific solutions that get to the heart of your challenges. You will find all the details clearly arranged in our pharmaceutical brochure. Whether uncomplicated OEE recording as an entry-level solution for productivity recording, transparent, holistic as well as flexibly expandable MDA/PDA solution or efficient and error-free production planning. Find out more here:
At a Glance
Are you interested in the productivity of a plant? Our easyOEE productivity measuring device provides exactly this key figure as a complete system. It offers permanent monitoring of the machine condition and the display of production key figures in real time. You do not need any additional hardware or software components. The quick and easy to install plug-and-play complete system does not require any validation and is therefore your perfect entry into transparent production.
The modular FASTEC 4 PRO is the IT system on the shop floor level and provides the connection between the technically oriented
processes there and the business processes on the management level. Building on the basic module, all FASTEC 4 PRO modules can be combined with one another according to your requirements. FASTEC 4 PRO can be used as an independent monitoring system to record disturbance data and does not require any GMP validation. This allows you to digitally display and assess the risks associated with the manufacturing process or finished products in compliance with legal requirements.
A list of the throughput times for the individual articles is displayed, which is created by way of several production orders.
Machine productivity is determined by dividing the sum of the produced IO modules IO by the utilization time on the resource (in hours). The process quality results from the downtime in minutes per 1,000 IO units. Only downtimes are taken into account. Example: In one day there were 180 minutes of downtime and 100,000 good parts were produced. Based on the calculation 180/(100,000/1,000)=180/100, this results in a process quality of 1.8.
More complex lines, e.g. with clean room areas, can be displayed with several, parallel terminals. This allows entries to be made in any area. An ideal solution, not only for long or confusing lines. Buffers can divide lines into two areas, for example in lines with cooling lines. Thus, disturbances in one area reach the other area delayed in time. When the fault has reached the other area, information on duration of the downtime in the primary area is displayed. In this way, the employee knows when operations are likely to continue and can perform other tasks in the meantime.
Telephone: +49 5251 1647-0
or via the Contact Form
"Visualizing capacities that were previously only roughly estimated has helped us enormously. In 2016, the OEE of individual lines was increased by a total of 10-15 % within one year."
"We were able to increase the OEE across all lines by 12% within 6 month. In the past, I would not have thought such a significant increase possible."
"It was very important to us that the MES provider has an understanding for us and our production. We wanted a flexible system that could easily be adapted to our requirements. At FASTEC, we didn't encounter any limitations with regard to the configurability of the software. We got everything from a single source."
"From now on, with the effective monitoring of production processes, we can deal with faults and disturbances much earlier and better than in the past."
Your Advantages in Production Control – at All Levels
Benefits for Production Managers
- Minimized idle times, reduction of downtimes
- Fast, targeted response to disturbances or performance losses
- Identification of deficiencies
- Improved order and personnel planning
- Higher throughput thanks to shorter processing times
- Paperless production
- Maintenance integrated into production processes
- CONCLUSION: A transparent production minimizes your waste of resources.
Benefits for Machine Operators
- Continuous target/actual comparison provides up-to-date key figures on order progress
- Simple recording of all machine and process disturbances
- Digital provision of order-related documents and monitoring of important process data
- Order bookings directly at the machine
- Requesting maintenance in the event of major disturbances
- CONCLUSION: Digital monitoring of the production process guarantees efficient operation of your machines.
Benefits for Maintenance Staff
- Preventive maintenance is effectively integrated
- Planning of maintenance takes into account machine utilization
- Electronic maintenance facilities are provided on site
- Digital documentation of all maintenance work carried out, including spare parts consumption for all operating resources
- Comprehensive reports for analysis of maintenance measures
- CONCLUSION: Preventive maintenance and complete, seamless documentation ensure that your machines are well taken care of.
Benefits for Managers and Controllers
- Reliable, meaningful database to support strategic decisions
- Continuous performance measurement enables up-to-date key figures
- Productivity potentials are revealed
- Savings or margin increase by reducing production costs
- Optimal CIP analysis tool
- ROI in less than 12 months
- CONCLUSION: With digitally generated, meaningful reports, you make the right decisions and ensure your company's success.
MES Modules From FASTEC 4 PRO
Quality Assurance Module (QA)
- Management of test plans
- Live trigger from MDA/PDA
- Automatic creation of test orders
- Digital checklists and forms
- Binding of peripheral devices
- Proactive information management
- Statistical process control (SPC)
Production Planning Module (PP)
- Master data management
- Article management
- Routings and bills of materials
- Production variants and versions
- Gantt chart with drag & drop function
- Scenarios and analyses
- Demand handling
- Digital planning board
- Planning groups
- Setup rules
- Personnel availability planning
- Equipment availability planning
- Material availability planning
- Semi-automatic planning
- Fully automatic planning
Traceability Module (TRC)
- Acquisition of components used
- Acquisition of process values
- Assembly management
- Process locking
- Serial numbers and batch management
- Label printing
- Reports for traceability
- Management of production warehouses
Maintenance Module (M)
- Resource management
- Maintenance plan management
- Live trigger from MDA/PDA
- Automatic creation of maintenance orders
- Digital forms
- Proactive information management
- Personnel deployment and requirements planning
- Request and task management
- Autonomous maintenance
Machine Data Acquisition Module (MDA)
- Recording of machine conditions, performance and quality
- Convenient reporting:
- differentiation of rejects
- performance analysis
- setup time report
- states reports
- Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Resource Log
- KPI Configurator
- Process data acquisition
- Process messages
- Data archiving
- Setup rules
Production Data Aquisition Module (PDA)
- Production order management
- Bill of material
- Various order types
- Acquisition of quantities and times
- Staff time recording
- Formula management (DNC/EDS)
- Document display
- ERP bookings
- Automatic order start
- Equipment data acquisition
- Audit trail
- Basic/Master data management
- User/rights management
- Report Designer
- Template Designer
- Test system
- OPC UA Server
- ERP interface
- Online monitoring
- Machine connection
- Mobile Client
- View Client
- Office Client
Are You Interested in or Have Questions About Solutions for Your Company?
We provide customized solutions. With us, you benefit from extensive project experience in digital production in various industries. With over 400 customers. Worldwide. Our consultants can draw on many years of experience from diverse customer projects and can often identify optimization potentials at first glance. In this way we offer you individual, tailor-made solutions. For more than 25 years.