Expertise and Solutions for All Industries
Digitally recording and analyzing production data and optimizing existing production is an ongoing challenge for any industry. We know the problems and support you on the way to digital production. We offer attractive cross-industry MES solutions. What can we do for you and your production?
Your Digitalization Partner for Reliable Production Control
Wood processing, electronics manufacturing, stone processing, spray flacon processing, glass production, the production of technical textiles such as those in weaving mills, cable production, the production of printed products in printing plants, dry cleaning in industrial laundries and many more manufacturing processes. The dynamic planning and rescheduling of production that goes hand in hand with the increasing individualization of customer requirements will make it even more difficult to keep track of things in the future.
With our modular software we produce individual solutions for your digital production. You receive manufacturing data in real time and create transparency at all levels. The machine connection is flexible, for example via IO modules or a direct PLC communication between our MES and your machine controls – there is a solution for every machine type. FASTEC 4 PRO calculates your production KPIs, such as the OEE value.
Selection of Our Customers in Various Industries
MES FASTEC 4 PRO at a Glance – Benefits, Solutions, FAQ
Our software is quickly operational, transparent and flexibly expandable. Thanks to its modular structure, it is freely configurable and delivers high data quality at all times. FASTEC 4 PRO also shines with its ease of use. Join us as we are heading towards paperless production!
Based on our many years of experience and cross-industry expertise, we implement your MES project together with you. We are here for you all the way through, from project consulting, sales, installation and training to smooth support, our support team will be happy to assist you without placing you on hold.
We do not see ourselves purely as a software manufacturer, but as a full-service provider. This means that in addition to software, service and support, we also provide you with the hardware you need.
From automotive suppliers to food producers, pharmaceutical companies to toy manufacturers, from highly specialized niche suppliers, to ambitious medium-sized companies to large international corporations – more than 400 customers around the globe trust in Software for Production – made in Paderborn.
Telephone: +49 5251 1647-0
or via our Contact Form
"We would always go the same way with FASTEC and recommend everyone to do the same. FASTEC positions itself as a customer partner, we can confirm that without a doubt – we felt very well taken care of and in good hands at all times."
"It was very important to us that the MES provider understands us and our production."
"We decided in favor of FASTEC because we got everything from a single source here and were well prepared for the future thanks to the system's expansion options."
"MDA, PDA and Detailed Scheduling are just the beginning. The acceptance in our workforce is excellent, and the improvements achieved through FASTEC 4 PRO speak for themselves. We still have a lot of plans."
Your Advantages in Production Control – at All Levels
- Minimized idle times, reduction of downtimes
- Fast, targeted response to disturbances or performance losses
- Identification of weaknesses
- Improved order and personnel planning
- Higher throughput thanks to shorter processing times
- Paperless production
- Maintenance integrated into production processes
- CONCLUSION: A transparent production minimizes your waste of resources.
Benefits for Machine Operators
- Continuous target/actual comparison provides up-to-date key figures on order progress
- Simple recording of all machine and process disturbances
- Digital provision of order-related documents and monitoring of important process data
- Order bookings directly at the machine
- Requesting maintenance in the event of major disturbances
- CONCLUSION: Digital monitoring of the production process guarantees efficient operation of your machines.
Benefits for Maintenance Staff
- Preventive maintenance is effectively integrated
- Planning of maintenance takes into account machine utilization
- Electronic maintenance facilities are provided on site
- Digital documentation of all maintenance work carried out, including spare parts consumption for all operating equipment
- Comprehensive reports for analysis of maintenance measures
- CONCLUSION: Preventive maintenance and complete, seamless documentation ensure that your machines are optimally supplied.
Benefits for Managers and Controllers
- Reliable, meaningful database to support strategic decisions
- Continuous performance measurement enables up-to-date key figures
- Productivity potentials are revealed
- Savings or margin increase by reducing production costs
- Optimal CIP analysis tool
- RoI in less than 12 months
- CONCLUSION: With digitally generated, meaningful reports, you make the right decisions and ensure your company's success.
MES Modules From FASTEC 4 PRO
Quality Assurance Module (QA)
- Management of test plans
- Live trigger from MDA/PDA
- Automatic creation of test orders
- Digital checklists and forms
- Binding of peripheral devices
- Proactive information management
- Statistical process control (SPC)
Production Planning Module (PP)
- Master data management
- Article management
- Routings and bills of materials
- Production variants and versions
- Gantt chart with drag & drop function
- Scenarios and analyses
- Demand handling
- Digital planning board
- Planning groups
- Setup rules
- Personnel availability planning
- Equipment availability planning
- Material availability planning
- Semi-automatic planning
- Fully automatic planning
Traceability Module (TRC)
- Acquisition of components used
- Acquisition of process values
- Assembly management
- Process locking
- Serial numbers and batch management
- Label printing
- Reports for traceability
- Management of production warehouses
Maintenance Module (M)
- Resource management
- Maintenance plan management
- Live trigger from MDA/PDA
- Automatic creation of maintenance orders
- Digital forms
- Proactive information management
- Personnel deployment and requirements planning
- Request and task management
- Autonomous maintenance
Machine Data Acquisition Module (MDA)
- Recording of machine conditions, performance and quality
- Convenient reporting:
- differentiation of rejects
- performance analysis
- setup time report
- states reports
- Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Resource Log
- KPI Configurator
- Process data acquisition
- Process messages
- Data archiving
- Setup rules
Production Data Aquisition Module (PDA)
- Production order management
- Bill of material
- Various order types
- Acquisition of quantities and times
- Staff time recording
- Formula management (DNC/EDS)
- Document display
- ERP bookings
- Automatic order start
- Equipment data acquisition
- Audit trail
- Basic/Master data management
- User/rights management
- Report Designer
- Template Designer
- Test system
- OPC UA Server
- ERP interface
- Online monitoring
- Machine connection
- Mobile Client
- View Client
- Office Client
Are You Interested in or Have Questions About Solutions for Your Company?
We provide customized solutions. With us, you benefit from extensive project experience in digital production in various industries. With over 400 customers. Worldwide. Our consultants can draw on many years of experience from diverse customer projects and can often identify optimization potentials at first glance. In this way we offer you individual, tailor-made solutions. For more than 25 years.