Expertise and Solutions for the Food Industry
Efficiency and production optimization of clocked, complex lines increase your competitiveness. Short downtimes are eliminated and set-up times are minimized thanks to transparent production lines. We support you in digitalizing your shop floor and in meeting a wide range of requirements. What can we do for you and your production?
Your Digitalization Partner for Reliable Production Control
Consumers expect highest quality standards, extensive standardization and sustainable, resource saving use of raw materials … Our MES not only helps to optimize the production processes, but of course also supports the accurate compliance with strict regulations regarding labeling, hygiene and safety. A ‘production navigator’ not only relieves line managers in production of a stressful daily routine.
FASTEC 4 PRO creates a tangible added value from the shop floor to the company management. Our customers include manufacturers of a wide variety of food products, e.g. meat products, chocolate, convenience food and instant meals, vegan food as well as beverages. With our modular software we produce individual solutions for digital production. Transparent, expandable and adaptable at any time.
Selection of Our Customers in the Food Industry
At a Glance
FASTEC 4 PRO supports you in production in your manufacturing area. Production orders (e.g. from SAP) are planned on mixers and divided into batches according to the capacities of the mixer. FASTEC 4 PRO controls and documents the preparation of work processes. By generating unique package labels, it is clearly defined which weighed components or which pre-mix belongs to which batch.
Time-consuming contents can be digitally organized. Meaningful quality data thanks to correct machine data coming from one software. FASTEC 4 PRO recognizes overdue process controls at any time. The complete order documentation can be traced at any time at the push of a button – regardless of whether it is IFS or BRC. This is how you manage every audit.
This allows you to digitally display and assess the risks associated with the processing of food or finished products in compliance with legal requirements.
In order to avoid incorrect packaging, the products to be packed are checked individually by barcode reading before packaging. In case of a deviation, the process is stopped.
Order, article and lot size can be transmitted directly to the checkweighers, but also to a higher-level systems such as FreeWeigh.NET. The actual weights can be displayed in real time during production. This allows the line operator to intervene to reduce give-away.
Telephone: +49 5251 1647-0
or via the Contact Form
"In the past, I have been showered with amounts of data coming from our performance measurement system, from which I should derive needs for action. For such an evaluation on a single machine I had to schedule almost a full day back then – today, I can evaluate all plants in just 30 minutes thanks to FASTEC 4 PRO."
"If something unusual happens in production, we are able to react immediately and in a targeted manner. In addition, everything is logged in detail and documented so that it can be evaluated, in this way, we can continuously improve and optimize processes thanks to the regular evaluations."
"The reduced workload has made our work much easier, which makes us appreciate the MES system FASTEC 4 PRO and we would not want to do without it anymore."
"The MDA module is our basic tool for determining losses in packaging lines, and thus it is an essential tool for our production."
Your Advantages in Production Control – at All Levels
Benefits for Production Managers
- Minimized idle times, reduction of downtimes
- Fast, targeted response to disturbances or performance losses
- Identification of deficiencies
- Improved order and personnel planning
- Higher throughput thanks to shorter processing times
- Paperless production
- Maintenance integrated into production processes
- CONCLUSION: A transparent production minimizes your waste of resources.
Benefits for Machine Operators
- Continuous target/actual comparison provides up-to-date key figures on order progress
- Simple recording of all machine and process disturbances
- Digital provision of order-related documents and monitoring of important process data
- Order bookings directly at the machine
- Requesting maintenance in the event of major disturbances
- CONCLUSION: Digital monitoring of the production process guarantees efficient operation of your machines.
Benefits for Maintenance Staff
- Preventive maintenance is effectively integrated
- Planning of maintenance takes into account machine utilization
- Electronic maintenance facilities are provided on site
- Digital documentation of all maintenance work carried out, including spare parts consumption for all operating resources
- Comprehensive reports for analysis of maintenance measures
- CONCLUSION: Preventive maintenance and complete, seamless documentation ensure that your machines are well taken care of.
Benefits for Managers and Controllers
- Reliable, meaningful database to support strategic decisions
- Continuous performance measurement enables up-to-date key figures
- Productivity potentials are revealed
- Savings or margin increase by reducing production costs
- Optimal CIP analysis tool
- ROI in less than 12 months
- CONCLUSION: With digitally generated, meaningful reports, you make the right decisions and ensure your company's success.
MES Modules From FASTEC 4 PRO
Quality Assurance Module (QA)
- Management of test plans
- Live trigger from MDA/PDA
- Automatic creation of test orders
- Digital checklists and forms
- Binding of peripheral devices
- Proactive information management
- Statistical process control (SPC)
Production Planning Module (PP)
- Master data management
- Article management
- Routings and bills of materials
- Production variants and versions
- Gantt chart with drag & drop function
- Scenarios and analyses
- Demand handling
- Digital planning board
- Planning groups
- Setup rules
- Personnel availability planning
- Equipment availability planning
- Material availability planning
- Semi-automatic planning
- Fully automatic planning
Traceability Module (TRC)
- Acquisition of components used
- Acquisition of process values
- Assembly management
- Process locking
- Serial numbers and batch management
- Label printing
- Reports for traceability
- Management of production warehouses
Maintenance Module (M)
- Resource management
- Maintenance plan management
- Live trigger from MDA/PDA
- Automatic creation of maintenance orders
- Digital forms
- Proactive information management
- Personnel deployment and requirements planning
- Request and task management
- Autonomous maintenance
Machine Data Acquisition Module (MDA)
- Recording of machine conditions, performance and quality
- Convenient reporting:
- differentiation of rejects
- performance analysis
- setup time report
- states reports
- Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Resource Log
- KPI Configurator
- Process data acquisition
- Process messages
- Data archiving
- Setup rules
Production Data Aquisition Module (PDA)
- Production order management
- Bill of material
- Various order types
- Acquisition of quantities and times
- Staff time recording
- Formula management (DNC/EDS)
- Document display
- ERP bookings
- Automatic order start
- Equipment data acquisition
- Audit trail
- Basic/Master data management
- User/rights management
- Report Designer
- Template Designer
- Test system
- OPC UA Server
- ERP interface
- Online monitoring
- Machine connection
- Mobile Client
- View Client
- Office Client
Are You Interested in or Have Questions About Solutions for Your Company?
We provide customized solutions. With us, you benefit from extensive project experience in digital production in various industries. With over 400 customers. Worldwide. Our consultants can draw on many years of experience from diverse customer projects and can often identify optimization potentials at first glance. In this way we offer you individual, tailor-made solutions. For more than 25 years.