Job Offers for Young Professionals
Enthusiastic about attractive B2B software? Then we should get to know each other. With a completed apprenticeship in the areas of IT, technology, industry and/or business as well as marketing, we offer you numerous opportunities. You can develop into an expert or later take on team-leading functions.
Young Professionals Are Welcome at Our Company!
We are more than 80 team members who have been inspiring more than 350 customers in the manufacturing industry with modular software for process optimization since 1995. Regionally, nationally and internationally, from medium-sized companies to large corporations, from pharmaceutical giants to specialized gear manufacturers. Everything is “Made in OWL,” because our roots lie in the Paderborn University. And our base is the Technologiepark, which is just around the corner from the university.
In addition to a permanent employment contract, as well as employee-friendly flexible working hours, we offer you many benefits. Sounds attractive – and it is. At least that’s how our employees feel. And these are by no means only IT specialists, but also experienced project managers, sales and marketing professionals. From highly educated students and recognized industry experts to ambitious career changers. But they all have one thing in common: An open mind for new things. Every day.
As a Growing IT Company, We Have the Following Vacancies
Your tasks (at 1st & 2nd level):
- Recording and analysis of errors and configuration
- Assistance of our support hotline (joint problem solving with the customer on the phone)
- Solution-oriented, immediate consultation of simple inquiries and forwarding of more extensive faults to the project team
- Installation of our software product and related programs
- Integration of new hardware into existing systems
- You have completed vocational training as an IT specialist, IT system sales professional, IT assistant or a degree in computer science, engineering, business information technology or a comparable qualification
- You know Microsoft .NET with C# as a programming language
- You have a good knowledge of Windows operating systems and MS-SQL
- You have a good command of English
- You will support your sales colleagues in order processing and assist in creating and following up on quotes and invoices.
- You will assist with master data maintenance in our CRM system.
- You will also be responsible for processing maintenance contracts.
- You will be involved in telephone customer support.
- Internally, you will always be in close contact with your colleagues from project management.
- You have successfully completed vocational training in the commercial field, e.g. as an industrial clerk, IT systems management clerk, office management clerk, wholesale and retail clerk or a similar qualification.
- Ideally, you have some work experience in the contract department of a software company.
- You are quick on the uptake and complete your tasks reliably.
- You work independently and at the same time appreciate working in a team.
- You are communicative and like to talk to customers.
- You have very good German and English skills.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
What We Offer You
Flat hierarchies and participation: Because we want to make a difference together and create innovative strength through diverse ideas.
Diverse, international projects: Gain exciting insights into manufacturing processes in various industries and well-known companies.
A pleasant working atmosphere: Not only do we work as equals within the company, but we also maintain a relationship based on partnership with our customers.
Educational support: Because growth also means personal development.
Flexible working hours and individual arrangements for working from home: We believe that the modern workplace adapts to people, not the other way around.
Convincing overall package: Such as employee discounts, the possibility of a subsidy for childcare costs, annual special payments, capital-forming benefits, fresh fruit, free drinks, team events and company festivities.
Working independently in a team and exciting national and international projects for top companies in various industries are our daily business.
Insights: We have asked our employees to take part in interviews – have a look at what it is like to work with us!
Any Unanswered Questions?
Call us at +49 5251 1647-0 or send us a message.
Don’t worry, your data will be treated confidentially!
You can apply using the respective application form. You can find them on our career page.
We usually respond quickly via email or phone. If we need a little longer or you think we might have forgotten you, feel free to contact us at +49 5251 1647-0 or via e-mail.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at +49 5251 1647-0 or send us a message.
Speculative application? Sure, why not. Convince us of your skills, because we are always looking for creative minds who can help our customers advance on the digital path to Industry 4.0.
Your application goes to our HR manager Viktoria Merk.
Yes, we regularly attend job fairs. You can find the next dates under Events.
Who We Work For
From automotive suppliers to food producers, pharmaceutical companies to toy manufacturers, from highly specialized niche suppliers, to ambitious medium-sized companies to large international corporations – more than 400 customers around the globe trust in Software for Production – made in Paderborn. Among them are: