Job Offers for Experienced Professionals
Are you interested in professional development and attractive B2B software? Then we should get to know each other! As an internationally active and growing company, we offer exciting prospects in the areas of IT, project management, sales and marketing. We rely on employees who take on responsibility and want to grow with us.
Benefiting From Experience Together
We are more than 80 team members who have been inspiring more than 350 customers in the manufacturing industry with modular software for process optimization since 1995. Regionally, nationally and internationally, from medium-sized companies to large corporations, from pharmaceutical giants to specialized gear manufacturers. Everything is “Made in OWL,” because our roots lie in the Paderborn University. And our base is the Technologiepark, which is just around the corner from the university.
In addition to a permanent employment contract, as well as employee-friendly flexible working hours, we offer you many benefits. Sounds attractive – and it is. At least that’s how our employees feel. And these are by no means only IT specialists, but also experienced project managers, sales and marketing professionals. From highly educated students and recognized industry experts to ambitious career changers. But they all have one thing in common: An open mind for new things. Every day.
As a Growing IT Company, We Have the Following Vacancies
- You develop customer-specific extensions and functions based on our standard software.
- In doing so, you will actively participate in the creation of concepts for digital factories and in the optimization of production processes based on data acquisition.
- You will be responsible for implementing both backend components and front-end solutions.
- In cooperation with the project management you will be involved in the project coordination. You will contribute to the success of the project, from the first workshop for requirements gathering to customizing and rollout to satisfied end users.
- You will also represent your projects internally and take over the team-internal communication as well as the exchange between the departments in order to find optimal solutions and to ensure the quality of the software.
- In addition, you will support the analysis and elimination of errors and support cases at the customer.
- The position offers the possibility to work completely in a home office.
- You have a successfully completed degree in the field of computer science, e.g. business informatics, applied computer science, technical informatics, software engineering or a similar qualification.
- Alternatively, you have successfully completed vocational training as an IT specialist, e.g. in application development or a similar qualification.
- You have relevant professional experience in software development.
- You have extensive experience in an object-oriented programming language. Ideally, you have very good knowledge of C# and Microsoft .NET and prior knowledge of MS SQL Server.
- You have strong analytical skills and enjoy working independently on new topics.
- You appreciate working in a team and actively contribute.
- You have a very good command of German and English.
- You work in the B2B business and are mainly responsible for the targeted acquisition of new customers in the south of Germany. You inspire potential customers from different industry segments on site as well as on the phone and online.
- You establish contact with interested customers, conduct consultations, analyze production and company processes and determine their needs.
- In addition to providing consulting services in a spirit of partnership, you are responsible for calculating and preparing quotations.
- You accompany the customer from the first inquiry to the implementation of our software.
- You build up a trusting relationship with the newly acquired customers in the long term and thus support them in the development of their existing business.
- You also help to further develop our product based on customer feedback.
- You will mainly work remotely in your home office, but maintain close contact with your sales colleagues and the project departments at the main location in Paderborn.
- You have a successfully completed business or technical degree, e.g. industrial engineering, business informatics, business administration or a similar qualification.
- Alternatively, you have successfully completed vocational training in the commercial field, e.g. as an industrial clerk, IT systems management clerk or a similar qualification.
- You are proficient in sales and presentation techniques, new customer acquisition strategies and have at least three years of professional experience in the sale of capital goods.
- You are enthusiastic about new production technologies and Industry 4.0.
- You have strong communication skills and are empathetic when dealing with customers.
- You bring a high level of ambition and self-motivation.
- You are business fluent in German and English.
- You are willing to travel.
- You will be a member of a SCRUM team and work in an agile work environment.
- You will actively contribute your ideas and thus contribute to the further development of our software.
- Using Visual Studio you will develop and implement new features for our standard software.
- To ensure the quality of our software, you will independently analyze errors according to clean code principles.
- In addition, you contribute with your work to the transformation of the existing software to a modern software architecture.
- You have a successfully completed computer science degree, e.g. in business informatics, applied computer science, technical computer science, software engineering or a similar qualification.
- Alternatively, you have successfully completed vocational training as an IT specialist in application development or a similar qualification.
- You have at least three years of professional experience with the programming language C#.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and ASP.Net Core is also desirable.
- Your analytical and problem solving skills are strong.
- You work independently and at the same time appreciate teamwork.
- You have a very good command of German and English.
- You will support your sales colleagues in order processing and assist in creating and following up on quotes and invoices.
- You will assist with master data maintenance in our CRM system.
- You will also be responsible for processing maintenance contracts.
- You will be involved in telephone customer support.
- Within the company, you will always be in close contact with your colleagues from project management.
- You have successfully completed vocational training in the commercial field, e.g. as an industrial clerk, IT systems management clerk, office management clerk, wholesale and retail clerk or a similar qualification.
- Ideally, you have some work experience in the contract department of a software company.
- You are quick on the uptake and complete your tasks reliably.
- You work independently and at the same time appreciate working in a team.
- You are communicative and like to talk to customers.
- You have very good German and English skills.
Your tasks (at 1st & 2nd level):
- Recording and analysis of errors and configuration
- Assistance of our support hotline (joint problem solving with the customer on the phone)
- Solution-oriented, immediate consultation of simple inquiries and forwarding of more extensive faults to the project team
- Installation of our software product and related programs
- Integration of new hardware into existing systems
- You have completed vocational training as an IT specialist, IT system sales professional, IT assistant or a degree in computer science, engineering, business information technology or a comparable qualification
- You know Microsoft .NET with C# as a programming language
- You have a good knowledge of Windows operating systems and MS-SQL
- You have a good command of English
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
What We Offer You
Flat hierarchies and participation: Because we want to make a difference together and create innovative strength through diverse ideas.
Diverse, international projects: Gain exciting insights into manufacturing processes in various industries and well-known companies.
A pleasant working atmosphere: Not only do we work as equals within the company, but we also maintain a relationship based on partnership with our customers.
Educational support: Because growth also means personal development.
Flexible working hours and individual arrangements for working from home: We believe that the modern workplace adapts to people, not the other way around.
Convincing overall package: Such as employee discounts, the possibility of a subsidy for childcare costs, annual special payments, capital-forming benefits, fresh fruit, free drinks, team events and company festivities.
FASTEC is a member of the Success Factor Family.
Success Factor Family stands for the compatibility of family and career. At FASTEC, this is possible without any problems.
Insights: We have asked our employees to take part in interviews – have a look at what it is like to work with us!
Any Unanswered Questions?
Call us at +49 5251 1647-0 or send us a message.
Don’t worry, your data will be treated confidentially!
You can apply using the respective application form. You can find them on our career page.
We usually respond quickly via email or phone. If we need a little longer or you think we might have forgotten you, feel free to contact us at +49 5251 1647-0 or via e-mail.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at +49 5251 1647-0 or send us a message.
Speculative application? Sure, why not. Convince us of your skills, because we are always looking for creative minds who can help our customers advance on the digital path to Industry 4.0.
Your application goes to our HR manager Viktoria Merk.
Yes, we regularly attend job fairs. You can find the next dates under Events.
Who We Work For
From automotive suppliers to food producers, pharmaceutical companies to toy manufacturers, from highly specialized niche suppliers, to ambitious medium-sized companies to large international corporations – more than 400 customers around the globe trust in Software for Production – made in Paderborn. Among them are: